Right of withdrawal
Sales of products via the Internet are regulated in Articles 50 to 68 ("distance contracts") of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code"). This legislation provides for the consumer the right to terminate the contract or proposed contract, guaranteeing the right to return the product purchased and the reimbursement of expenses incurred. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and computer software were unsealed by the consumer.
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised if the product is not intact, that is:
- In absence of the original.
- In the absence of product components (accessories, instruction manuals, etc.).
- For damage to the product.
- In the absence of a copy of the original invoice (indicating the number of order, invoice and customer code).
- In the case of a customized product (ex .: engraving name or phrase).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must bear the same serial number on the invoice of sale. If the goods were to return a serial number other than that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- The costs of returning the product are charged to the customer.
- The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, APRO SRL will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
- APRO SRL not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be within our warehouse within 15 days after approval of the solar return, after that date the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
In the case of decadence of the right of withdrawal, for failure to observe the conditions imposed, APRO SRL It will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The withdrawal right is reserved exclusively for consumers (individuals who purchase goods for purposes not related to his profession, trade or business, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), so do not It may be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity.
Procedures and time for exercising the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to APRO SRL, within 14 working days from receipt of goods, the will to terminate the contract as follows:
- Sending a registered letter A / R or a telegram to the following address:
APRO SRL - Via San Paolo Bel Sito, 78 80035 Nola (NA)
- Sending a fax at the following number:
- By connecting to the Customer Support section under the heading "Contact"
Within three working days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, APRO SRL send to the customer to the address indicated in the order or in the request for withdrawal, the Return Authorization Number (RMA) that will identify the practice.
Within 14 working days of receiving the Return Authorization Number (RMA), the customer will ship to:
Via San Paolo Bel Sito, 78 80035 Nola (NA)
the product carefully packed in its original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything in origin content, on the packaging indicating the Return Authorization Number (RMA) assigned by APRO SRL
How and when should reimburse the customer the cost of the product
APRO SRL We will refund within 30 days of the date on which it became aware of the right of withdrawal by the customer. In the event that the product has already been delivered to the customer, APRO SRL will reimburse after successful return of the product and verifying the integrity of the same.
For purchases made with one of the following methods of payment:
- cash on delivery
- Bank transfer
APRO SRL reimburse by bank transfer.
For purchases made by payment by credit card the refund will be made through a transfer of the transaction directly to the credit card.
For purchases made through PayPal payment refund you will be performed by crediting the account of the customer.
For purchases made by payment vouchers / gift cards you will be entitled to the restoration of the good.